Who we are
Our website address is: https://zapstore.app
- The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- information, such as your email address, name / company, that you enter when you register as a Partner or submit an Enquiry form about our products;
- information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up newsletter subscription;
- information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose any personal information from a third party to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using Users/ Partners personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- administering our website and business;
- personalising our website for you;
- enabling your use of the services available on our website;
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keeping our website secure and preventing fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service);
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Retaining personal information
- This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
- we use Google Analytics and Google Ads on our website to recognise a computer when a user visits the website / track users as they navigate the website / improve the website’s usability / analyse the use of the website / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve the security of the website / personalise the website for each user / target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific user.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies—for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Content settings,” and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer—for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies,” and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Clear browsing data,” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data.”
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
For that you shoud contact ZAP Store by e-mail (email@example.com) and wait for a answer within 30 days.
Last update: 11/01/2019
Ownership of the Domain
- The website www.zapstore.app is an online store owned by ZAP Store.
- The online store is a registered site and the service provided by the website itself is the responsibility of ZAP Store.
- The User acknowledges that the Service contains confidential information and is protected by copyright and related rights, industrial property and other applicable legislation.
- The User further acknowledges that any content contained in the advertising, highlighting, promotion or mention of any sponsor or advertiser is protected by copyright and related rights laws, industrial property laws and other property protection laws, that any use of such content may only occur under the express authorization of the respective owners.
- The User undertakes to respect in full the rights referred to in the previous number, namely to refrain from any acts that may violate the law or said rights, such as reproduction, marketing, transmission or placement to the public’s disposal of such content or any other unauthorized acts that have as their object the same contents.
Use of the Service
- The service of the ZAP Store gives to the user , through the address www.zapstore.app, access to an online catalogue of information about Solutions, APPs, Products and Services for SAP customers, via an Inquire Form, ask for more information about them, under the terms and conditions described here.
- Requests for information may be made by Users 18 years of age and older, individuals under the age of 18 must have authorisation from their legal representatives.
- The User of this service must comply with the laws and regulations in force that apply to it, as well as the Terms and Conditions set forth herein.
- ZAP Store may, at any time, change the terms and conditions set forth herein, in whole or in part, in particular with regard to price information, products, specifications, promotional actions and services.
- You may not change the content of the service or send messages that contain computer viruses or may cause any other damages.
- You agree that ZAP Store can not in any way be held liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data, contents, or any other losses (even if you have previously been advised by the User about the possibility of such damages), resulting from: i) the use or impossibility of using the Service; (ii) unauthorized access or modification to personal databases.
The user undertakes to:
i) Provide correct personal data;
ii) Do not use false identities;
- If any of the data provided by the User is incorrect or insufficient, and therefore resulting in a delay or impossibility to respond to requests, the responsibility is the User, and ZAP Store declines any responsibility.
- If any of the data provided by the User is incorrect or insufficient, and therefore there is a delay or impossibility to respond to requests, the responsibility is the User, and ZAP Store declines any responsibility.
In the event that you breach any of these obligations, ZAP Store reserves the right to delete future orders, block access to the APPS Catalogue, cancel the provision of any other services offered simultaneously by the ZAP Store to the same User and blockinh your future access to any or any services provided by the ZAP Store.
Any company can submit a proposal to become ZAP Store partner, through the page: https://zapstore.app/partner/
To become a ZAP Store partner, we will be collecting some personal information from you inclunding:
- The Name; Company; E-mail; Details of the solutions/apps/packages/tolls. This information is crucial to the evaluation of submission for partner.
- When a user submits their registration to become a partner, they are giving explicit and informed consent to be contacted by ZAP Store about the partnership and to receive e-mail marketing about this platform (e-mail marketing through the provider E-goi).
- The right to accept or decline Partners submission is reserved to ZAP Store, direct contact with the Partner will be via email.
- When a new Partner is accepted, ZAP Store will create and give information about the Partners Platform, where they can add/update/remove details about their products. ZAP Store Partners Platform link and passwords will be sent by email.
- When a Partner is accepted, it agrees to publish on its social network and/or blogs one post about their products on ZAP Store.
- Is reserved the right to repeal this partnership, both to Partners and to ZAP Store. The intention to repeal should be sent by email. ZAP Store is obliged to delete the user login and product pages in the maximum of 30 days.
- ZAP Store partners are obligated to provide the correct personal details (name, company, email, products details).
- ZAP Store partners must update their products page with the correct information about their products. No sexual, discriminatory, racist, pornographic content is allowed.
- Every time a user requests further product information, ZAP Store will contact the partner directly to give lead information. Commercial contacts are made by the respective Partner.
- ZAP Store is not responsible for commercial agreements between users and partners, serving only as a means of direct communication between the two.
Privacy and Security Policy
- ZAP Store collects the personal data of the User for the purpose of customer account management, billing and provision of information, according to express authorszation for this purpose, assuming the commitment of privacy and security in the processing and maintenance of the personal data of each client, in accordance with Law no. 103/2015 of 24/08 on the protection of personal data, guaranteeing the confidentiality of all data provided by Users.
- In accordance with the applicable legislation, the User / Partner is guaranteed, without additional charges, the right to access, rectify and update their personal data directly or on written request, as well as the right to oppose the use of the same for the purposes provided for in the previous paragraph.
- The Internet is an open network, so that the personal data of the User / Partner, other personal information and all content hosted in the service may circulate in the network without security conditions, even running the risk of being accessible and used by third parties ZAP Store shall be liable for such access and/or use.
Service Security Conditions
- The User / Partner undertakes to observe all applicable legal provisions, in particular, not to practice or encourage the practice of illegal acts or offensive to good customs, such as the indiscriminate sending of unsolicited communications (spamming) in violation of the provisions of applicable to the processing of personal data.
- TThe User expressly acknowledges, and accepts that the IP Network constitutes a public electronic communications network that can be used by several users, and as such, subject to computer overload, so ZAP Store does not guarantee the provision of the Service without interruption, loss of information or delays.
- The ZAP Store also does not guarantee the provision of the service in situations of unpredictable overload of the systems in which it is supported or of force majeure (situations of an extraordinary or unforeseeable nature, outside the ZAP Store and which can not be controlled by ZAP Store).
- In the event of interruption of the provision of the Service for reasons of unpredictable overload of the systems in which it is supported, the ZAP Store undertakes to regularize its operation as soon as possible.
ZAP Store Suspension and/or deactivation
- Regardless of any prior or subsequent communication, ZAP Store may, at any time and in its sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the service and/or part of the service to one or all of the Users/Partners.
- The ZAP Store also reserves the right to suspend or immediately cease access to the service in the following cases:
- When the User does not observe the conditions of use.
- When the ZAP Store ceases access to the APPS catalogue, by prior notice, 15 days in advance of the date of termination.
- The suspension or cessation of the ZAP Store service under the terms of the previous numbers does not matter the right of the User / Partner or third parties to any compensation or other compensation, and the ZAP Store can not be held liable or otherwise encumbered by any resulting consequence suspension, cancellation or cancellation of service.
- Without prejudice to other forms of communication set forth in these General Conditions, notifications made to the User / Partner that relate to the service, including any changes to these General Conditions, may be made to the User’s email address.
- The User / Partner agrees to receive any and all communication and / or notification related to the store for the e-mail address (“e-mail”) indicated in the contact forms;
- At any time, the User may request not to receive these communications and / or notifications through the Contact Form or through the “Remove” option entered in each Newsletter.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the following paragraph, the ZAP Store may change the service and / or the technical conditions for its provision, as well as the respective rules of use, whenever this proves convenient to adapt to any technological developments, and shall disclose to the User such changes with a minimum advance of fifteen (15) days.
- The ZAP Store does not, however, guarantee the User to perform any upgrades or improvements to the Service.
Last Update: 11/01/2019